Obviously I am not one to join the mission bandwagon, but I know two fabulous young ladies that are and I could not be more excited for them. My best friend and roommate for 4 semesters Noelle just got her mission call to New York New York North! She will be speaking Spanish along with Hannah Christensen (also best friend and sister-in-law) who will be serving in Trujillo Peru! I am going to miss them so much but I know they are going to have a blast. Of course I will be writing them for the whole 18 months that they are away.
![]() |
| Yes Hannah allowed me to cute her hair |
They are so beautiful and so wonderful! I'm so grateful to know them.
Did I mention we all lived together?
It was wonderful.
Did I mention we all lived together?
It was wonderful.






No comments:
Post a Comment