Thursday, December 06, 2012

Champions!

As the semester comes to a close, so do the competitive and rec sports. Our kids are going to be amazing because Dan's basketball team won the rec basketball (advanced league) championship and my soccer team won the competitive soccer championships! We even got shirts to prove it:
 

We're very excited that the semester is ending [one more week!!!] Of course that means finals are quickly approaching. I am not sweating too bad, I only have 3 and they are all in class. In class finals=easy finals. Dan is stressing a little about his econ and accounting finals but I'm sure he will do great, he always does.

The minute we are done we are heading out of town for the holidays. We are so excited that we will be able to spend a few days in Washington before we go to Boise for Christmas. I have a list of a million things we need to do while we're there, I hope we can get them all done. We're even more excited that Matt and Kat will be joining us on our little road trip! [Dan's brother and his wife] I guess you could say we're all pretty good friends :)

We hope everyone is having a fabulous Christmas season! Look at our little tree, so cute eh?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Champion shirts are the GREATEST! I've got 2 or 3 of them from BYU Intramurals....and yes....I STILL have them (it's been a few years). Good luck with finals and have fun at Christmas...BE SAFE!!

    ReplyDelete