Ok, so I just watched this movie for the first time ever yesterday and I LOVED it! I laughed and cried multiple times. Mostly cried. Well actually I bawled my eyes out but it was great!
I hope that if you ever get the chance to watch it you do, it's on netflix right now!
I had a beautiful life this last weekend, congratulations to my best friend Andrea and her new husband Kevin! Despite being late to their sealing, and luncheon, ripping my bridesmaid dress, and getting lost trying to drive everywhere, it was an amazing day! The pros definitely outweigh the cons.
--We arrived probably at 11 O'clock {when the sealing was scheduled to begin} after having to run home for a forgotten recommend, parking on the street because the lot was full, and running to the front door, but we were able to make it in before it started
--My dress had a tear but I was able to have my wonderful sister Emily sew it up before continuing on the the luncheon
--Although we were the last to arrive at the luncheon we got there right before Andrea and Kevin so nobody even noticed!
Dan was being so wonderful to come with me all day to the various wedding events and so later that afternoon I told him to get in touch with some mission buddies and spend time with them so he wasn't completely bored all weekend.
Overall my absolute favorite part of this weekend was seeing some of my favorite people in the whole world!
My beautiful sister Emily and her cute family
All these wonderful ladies from home
The one and only irreplaceable Noelle who I love and hadn't seen since LAST FALL the longest we've ever been apart since we met that blessed semester at BYU-I in fall 2010 {we were roommates for 4 semesters!} She's been to Peru, completed {maybe?} an internship for the church, and encountered many adventures since we've been apart that I will have to catch up on when we both get back to Rexburg.
and of course, the bride Andrea and my fellow bridesmaids, Natalie and Anna! Last time I was with these girls was at my wedding and lets be honest, I did not get to spend very much time with them. It was so good to chat, laugh with each other, and catch up on old times :) I just love these ladies and I don't know what kind of person I would be with out them.
Life is beautiful and I hope that I will always remember how blessed I am and enjoy every minute of it.




Well sounds like you had fun, but I HATE that movie! Hugs
ReplyDeleteHOW CAN YOU HATE THAT MOVIE!??! sooooooo good.
Delete