Thursday, September 13, 2012

Back to school

So I suck at blogging! I'm sitting waiting for my last class of the day and figure now is as good as anytime to update ya'll. I don't have any pictures though so you'll just have to imagine really cool things.
  • Dan got a job! yayyy! He works at Progrexion which is  a credit repair company and his official job title is: credit consultant. My husband is so cool!
  • Claire got her job back. yayyy me! I've worked in the women's locker room on campus for four semesters so it wasn't really a surprise but guess what I got the shift I wanted! Come visit me on Tues/Thurs/Saturdays from 10am to 2pm {much better than the 7pm-11pm or 5am-10am shifts I've had in the past}
  • We love our apartment! Shout out to my sister Kjarsta and her husband Kristian for donating a couch and mattress set, Sarah and Jonathan for donating a bed frame, Matt and Kat for donating a kitchen table, Bob and Dale for donating a bookcase, and DI for donating a TV stand! {well DI actually didn't donate but it was super cheap!}
  • We love our friends! Mostly I'm glad that we have married friends {Andrea and Kevin} to hang out with, and Noelle my 4 time semester roommate who still plays tennis and goes running with me.
Alright well off the top of my head that's just a run down of the semester so far, I'll be back with fun things to write about {for example my lovely sister-in-law Hannah and I have devised a plan to attend a demolition derby this weekend. We WILL be wearing costumes and we WILL be taking pictures}

Hey look I found a picture of me at work! This is from last fall with my absolute favorite person Brittany! She got to hear all about my obsession with my new roommates brother who I eventually married and she was so much fun to work with! Pretty much I get a cool  name tag, uniform, and I get to do laundry. That is my job in a nutshell.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment