Monday, August 20, 2012

Last Weekend

Last weekend Dan and I went down to Utah to attend his cousin Stephen and Lizzy's wedding. We're so happy for them, congratulations you guys! While we were in Utah we also took time to go to the Brigham City LDS temple open house. It was so beautiful inside and out! I love temples and everything about them. In the introductory video Jeffrey R. Holland said he couldn't imagine heaven with out his wife and children, it just wouldn't be heaven without them. How wonderful it is that we can be sealed in temples to our families for eternity so we can be together forever! I'm so grateful for Heavenly Father's plan and that he has made this possible. 


Next week I get to go to Utah again to celebrate the wedding of two of my favorite people, Andrea and Kevin {check our their blog, it's super cute!} I couldn't be more excited for them! I love being married. I think it's the best thing ever so I just love it when other people are married.
 That's all I have to say for now, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment