I can't believe February is half way over! So many exciting things are coming up within the next few months, I can hardly contain my excitement. My best friend and sister Hannah will be coming home from her mission on February 28! I think about it constantly [probably every 5 minutes] and get so excited! Hannah and I fought all the time growing up, needless to say we didn't get along very well. However when we both matured and moved out of the home we became the best of friends. We even lived together for a semester and loved it. We have had many fun experiences together and I can't wait for more! Just to give you an idea of how much fun we have together: Once upon a time I was chasing Hannah around the house (I don't know why but I think I was trying to prevent her from making it to the bathroom as a cruel joke) but we were both having fun and as I grab Hannah to tackle her to the ground, I swing around the corner right into the wall of our front entrance. Hannah and I could not control our laughter as we realized that my back end had planted a giant (bum-sized) hole in the wall. Needless to say dad wasn't exactly thrilled but we got a good laugh out of it.
Not only am I excited to see my sister for the first time in 18 months, but I am so very excited for her to meet my husband! Dan and I are fast approaching our 1 year anniversary (April 20th) and Hannah hasn't even met him yet! She left August 2011 and Dan and I met that fall. I know that they will be great friends when they meet.
 |
| This picture cracks me UP! One weekend Hannah and I had nothing to do so of course we made alien defense hats :) |
 |
| I was a "dam" volunteer when Hannah participated in the Teton Dam Marathon (half marathon) my job was to cheer on the runners, I cheered on Hannah the most |
 |
| I won [notice Hannah below] |
| So excited to see her again! |
She looks just like you!!
ReplyDeleteThis post made me laugh like out loud.. as I sit here in my living room... by myself.. waiting for Troy to get home. I especailly love the bum-sized hole in the wall and your alien defense hats! hahaha
ReplyDelete