Sunday, October 28, 2012

Popcorn and Pears!

Salmon family tradition constitutes eating peaches/pears and popcorn for dinner on Sunday nights.
Tonight, Dan and I indulged in Homemade {home canned?} pears and popcorn! 
{popcorn popped in a pot on the stove, not to be confused with not-as-delicious microwave popcorn}

Try it, it's sooooo good! Also, my favorite thing is to put my popcorn in the juice and then eat it, I know it sounds gross. My whole family thinks it's disgusting and Dan tried it and he doesn't exactly love it either. However, he enjoyed the meal in general: 

3 comments:

  1. that brings back great memories!!! I am glad that you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lean towards peaches and toast....and in the winter hot chocolate or herbal tea.....Mmmmm!! When we were kids (your dad included) it was cold cereal....and THAT was a treat because we had porridge every day of the week for breakfast!! Love Sunday night traditions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to love popcorn in the pot! Holla!

    ReplyDelete