Believe it or not we've started a blog. This has been difficult as I have sworn never to start a blog; However it seems like the thing to do when you get married. After much deliberation and almost 4 months of marriage, the blogging has begun. Stay tuned for the posts to follow but for now enjoy a picture of this really hot couple
YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe want to see a picture of Dan's face... How is he doing after the accident?
ReplyDelete:ALKJFDLSKJF words cannot express! ;alskdjf;adkfjj;! Now, how do I become a follwer!?!? I don't see a handy little button for me to click!
ReplyDeleteOh I'm so pleased. Also, I dreamt about you last night Claire-D-Cat! Oh it was so scary, you got kidnapped!!!!
But Dan saved you :)
Love you both! Congrats on the new baby blog!
So I know i haven't blog in a while, but I am still on vac, making memories. And yet you still don't add me to your blog list! I am hurt. But I love that you (dan) love office supplies!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Kathryn
yayayayay!!!! uhh what happened to dan?? im confused...
ReplyDeleteYay! More people to blog stalk. You and Dan are so cute together.
ReplyDelete